Bag, Cooler and Safety Policy
Feb. 17, 2020
To better provide a safe and more enjoyable experience for everyone, a GTBR bag and cooler policy has been revised.
- Bags, Coolers, Backpacks (with or without wheels) are to be no larger than 16” long x 16” high x 8” wide and limited to one cooler and one bag per family or group, in addition to a standard-sized diaper bag.
- Outside Alcoholic beverages are prohibited. Beginning in 2021 the GTBR will have on-site beer concessions, Valid ID required. Local, State and Federal intoxication laws apply.
- Firearms, Knives in excess of 5 inches, Explosives & Other Weapons of any kind are prohibited.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited on all grass areas.
- Only ADA Service Animals are allowed inside the gates. Pets and support animals are not allowed.
- Canopies and pop-up tents are prohibited.
- Drones are not permitted anywhere on the premises per FAA rules and regulations.
- Only medically necessary motorized vehicles are permitted and must be operated at a walking pace.
- All persons, bags, parcels, clothing and other items are subject to search upon entry.
- We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item and to deal with any unattended object or bag in such way as we consider appropriate.
Disclaimer: “We reserve the right to deny admission, prevent entry or require a person already admitted to leave without refund, liability or compensation, for failure to comply with any of these rules, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances otherwise so require, in our sole and absolute discretion.”